Friday, April 16, 2010

Can it be that long?

Can it really be six months since the last time I posted to my blog? I didn't mean for it to happen. Life got in the way, I guess.

I do have difficulty with blogging, however. While some people seem to be able to pick up on whatever is going on around them and expound on it, I have to think about it first. After I've thought about it for a while, I don't think I have anything new to say about it. And some people are confident enough of their ideas to instruct and correct others. I hesitate to express my own opinion, and when I do I sometimes get shot down by those who know how it should be done.

I'm going to loosen up, though. When I am mulling over a sticky or interesting problem in writing or in life, I'm going to try to mull it over with printed words. And when I have something put together, I'm going to post it on my blog before I can change my mind about it. I think. We'll see.

1 comment:

KK Brees said...

Hi Pat, followed your link over from SinC. I too took a several month hiatus from one of my blogs and now am back at it, refreshed. Also found a small press to publish my first novel, so life is good. Looking forward to reading what you're writing!